Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Scrapfest...over In a flash

Wow...Scrapfest has come & gone! What a fun couple of days. Didn't get as much scrappin' done as I would have liked, but some is better than none, so I can't complain. Here are a couple of my layouts. I worked on Nic's activity album...

It was nice to be able to see all of the family from California and to hang out with the East Coast crew but I think the funnest part of Scrapfest this year is when the men took the children to Chuck-E-Cheese. Pictures of that would have been worth a million dollars. Three men chasing 5 kids around the mouse house for almost 5 hours...Hillarious! Unfortunately, us ladies still didn't get much scrappin' done while they were gone. I think we were all so thankful to have some quiet time, that we just enjoyed the relaxation.
Thanks again to Mambo for putting up with all of us (hehe) & being such an awesome host!

No comments: