Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

As promised...here is a shot of our Valentine's Tree!  Something we started a couple of years ago because our Anniversary is also February 14th & we love to celebrate :-)

The girls have come up with a whole rundown of how we could keep the tree up year round and decorate for EVERY holiday...uh, we've yet to do that though.

This year our theme was the 'LOVE BIRD' TREE...since I'm loving birds lately :-)


Our Tree was covered in lots of hearts of course...


And here are a few of my favorite birds...


...can't leave out the ol' Owl...

...or these paper birds that my girly DQ made...


I realize this is not a bird, but I just loved the mushroom & couldn't help myself... 


So HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...feel the love!?! 

You should, because I'm sending it your way ;-)

And don't forget to enter to win this cute Domino Magnet it celebration of the Bubbas Birthday (which we'll also be celebrating this weekend).  I'll be selecting a winner on Monday.

Usually I select my winners on Sunday, but oh no, not this time.  I'll be GAMBLING it up at a fun little place not too far away...woo hoo!  WISH ME LUCK!  If I win, I won't forget you, hehe.  Although my husband is the lucky one when it comes to winning money...but who am I to complain ;-)

Jaime

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What a GREAT idea! I love celebrating for Valentines Day and this is a perfect way!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I LOVE your tree and all those sweet little birdies! Be still my heart! Happy Anniversary! I hope you win BIG! Lori

Tristan said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

happy valentines day!! Cute tree. I am trying to talk my dh into a valentines tree. Happy anniversary!

Hope you win lots of $$!!

Anonymous said...

This is AMAZING! I love it!
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary!

Tessa said...

very cute and happy anniversary

Lesley said...

what a cute idea....have a wonderful Valentines Weekend....

Polka Dot Moon said...

Super idea! Happy Valentines Day!

agoodwitchtoo said...

I love your Valentine's tree! All those cute birdies! Happy Anniversary :)

My mom actually kept a tree up ALL year long (a white one) and decorated it for every holiday or season. No joke... I have pics somewhere of me in my Homecoming dress posing in front of the Halloweeen tree :P

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Happy Valentine's Day you Sweeeetie!!! And Happy Anniversary, and Happy birthday to your beyond cute lil' beauty girl!!

xoxo from Fanciful Wacky Lands...

l said...

Wow! Oh my! This is really cute. I never would have thought of such a thing. It's adorable! Happy Anniversary:)

nikkicrumpet said...

How cute!! And the Love bird theme is adorable. Happy Anniversary!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a sweet idea! Happy Valentine's day AND Anniversary!!! You romantic you!

Come on over and enter my giveaway too, ok?

Mammatalk said...

Darling. I had a mini Valentine tree once. It wasn't quite so beautiful. The love bird theme is absolutely darling!

Margaret said...

Your tree is so cute. I have seen these on a smaller version, but never on a Christmas tree.

Michelle said...

How fun that you have a Valentine's Day tree! I can't say I know anyone who has one. :)

Very pretty!

Tara Bennett said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I should really do this for Chloe. She is in heaven when the tree is up. I could only do it if it were a pretty white one like yours. I think dark green would get old real quick. Love the birds and hearts - so pretty!