and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap
Here is me...being honest...
1. I am a HUGE procrastinator...and absolutely hate that about myself. Like, right now...I'm supposed to be finishing up tax stuff for a meeting with the tax guy this afternoon, but look what I'm doing instead.
2. I love my babies so much, I just want to squeeze them so hard sometimes, hehe. Don't act like you've never just wanted to not let go of those sweet cheeks!
3. I am very sensitive...although on the outside, I put off a strong, nothing bothers me front. It's just not true! I get very emotional about some things but don't like people to know, so I put up barriers...working on that.
4. We don't watch too much tv around here, but when I do cut it on, I find myself turning it straight to the Disney channel...even when my kids aren't watching with me, hehe. Habit or secretly loving the cartoons??
5. I LOVE to play volleyball and miss it so much. My oldest has asked to play and I'm so thrilled...need to be careful that I don't get wrapped up in it though.
6. I'm such a impulse buyer, I thought once of going to counseling for it, hehe. But then I just realized I needed other hobbies to do around the house instead of going shopping. Which worked...except now I have so many hobbies I enjoy, that I want to be a homebody and never leave the house because I have too many things to do around here.
7. I love to be organized and hate clutter (not saying there isn't any around). I get so anxious when I see piles of things around the house. I even make my kids play with one set of toys at a time and pick them up before they can play with something else. But I'm loving that, because there isn't much to clean up at the end of the day, so guess that's not such a bad thing.
8. I'm a craftaholic/shopahoic! Now my only shopping problem is going to my local craft and scrapbooking store. I'll go, even when i don't NEED things and spend way too much....ahhh. It's like an addiction and I'm running out of room for craft stuff. I guess it could be worse huh?
9. I am a total slot slut :-) I've been to Vegas many times, Atlantic city, Charles Town...I even gamble at the airports before leaving because I just can't get enough. Just this past weekend, I actually came out ahead, because my husband said okay...time to roll. If it weren't for him, I may not have...thanks honey!
10. I recently spent lots of time, money, time away from my family, in nursing school classes and now I'm not sure if I actually want to complete it and become a nurse. I mean I DO, but I don't know HOW...with the 3 girls, childcare, etc...know what I mean? I'm happily married with 3 beautiful girly girls...and still feel turmoil as far as what I'm supposed to do in life...does that make any sense?
Why Tara, that is just too kind...Fabulous! Not many times in my life have I been called Fabulous so let me savor this moment, hehe. To check this original post, click here. And if there is only one link you will click, in all this craziness...this should be the one. It's Kidz, her other blog. Just give it a click to see why!
Kathleen from Measuring my Life in Love was a swap partner of mine during the Holiday season and what a cute blog she has. She was so sweet as to send me this too.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
1. I am a romantic and love being wined and dined by my husband, hehe. But what girl doesn't I suppose?
2. I am always the youngest out of all my friends (especially out of my oldest daughters mommy friends). And that's fine by me...it's been like this most of my life. I started college when I was 17 and met my husband shortly after...he was a older junior. I was 20 when I had my first and she's 8 now...can you guess how old I am?
3. My new fav magazine is 'Artful Blogging' published by Stampington & Company. Click the link, I'll bet you'll love it to. The Spring 2009 issue just came out but I haven't been able to snag a copy yet. Review to follow...
4. I keep an inspiration journal for many of my craft ideas.
5. I am a 'LOST' addict & love following 'Suessing out Lost'. The only other two shows I watch are 'Grey's Anatomy' & 'Desperate Housewives,' oh the drama ;-)
6. I am also addicting to making things for my shop. I feel stress If I don't make or post something everyday. I know, wierd...
7. I love McDonalds Sweet Tea, yum! And the food is so yucky for you but I eat it several times a month at least :-( Help.....
Thanks to EVERYONE who gave me some bloggy love, I really do appreciate you. I try and comment back on all comments I receive too but lately have found myself wanting to spend more quality time with my girls and my man! So if I don't visit as often as I used too, know that I still check in on you and always leave love as I can! I'm trying to get into a routine where I set aside time every day to visit...we'll see if it works ;-)
And I'm going to keep it simple and pick only 10 blogs that I love (I know I've tagged some of you before, but I just can't help myself, hehe)...then they can come here and choose whichever tag or award they want to keep for themselves.