Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sizzix: Felt Flowers...


...are my favorite new things to make for my Etsy shop! A little bit of felt, ribbon, a few buttons, some thread & a needle, along with this nifty machine & its' dies and you've got yourself a fun little project on your hands. I have the Sizzix Original die cutting machine which works like a champ but my M-i-L is letting me use her Big Kick and I LOVE IT too! I was on the verge last week of buying the NEW BIG SHOT that Stampin' Up! sells but then she helped me realize (by making me call Sizzix) that the Big Kick is the exact same thing (thanks Om's). The Big Shot is just a prettier version, who new? Talkin' about pretty, check out this cute little doctors bag for the Big Shot. You know it's sad when not only do I need my everyday accessories, but I need cute purses just for my craft supplies ;-) Call me a dork, but that's something I'd like to splurge on!

Jaime

No comments: