Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Monday, September 29, 2008

EtsyMom Street Team featured seller: Sweet3leafprints

Since I just blogged last night about our fun trip to the apple orchard, I was kinda in the mood for fall, so I browsed my fellow EtsyMom shops and found one that I love! I mean, how cute is that ...



Sweet3leafprints hand-makes these adorable onesies & shirts. They are made from REAL leaf prints (and other objects of nature)...it's like the coolest thing ever! I am totally going to eat it up & can't wait to place my order! She even gift wraps the item with recycled paper & a handmade tag that has the care instructions on it (which by the way is sooo easy...just turn inside out and wash in cold water & tumble dry). So all you nature lovers, head on over to Sweet3leafprints shop so you can be one with nature (even when you can't be in it).





Jaime

No comments: