Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, that's right...another year older, but what can ya do? I had a great day...LOTS of love & birthday wishes from friends & family (thanks, you guys are the best), I got to meet my daughters' new teacher and see her get excited about so many of her friends being in her class, then the hubby and kiddos took me to Outback for dinner, yum, yum. What more could I ask for....?

I know, I know. I got to finally sit down and play with some of my new goodies from Stampin' Up! Lookey what I made...
...okay, so it's not my best work, but it's my first official Stampin' Up! card and I'm proud of it. I got the idea from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea book & Catalog and just tweaked it a bit. I reversed the card stock colors, used three eyelets instead of brads & just played around with the blender brushes and water colors (because they are new to me). And the ribbon I got from Michaels because I haven't been able to place my first order through Stampin' Up! yet, but I CAN'T WAIT. I only want like one of everything because it's all soooo cute!

No comments: