Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wish us luck

Today, my family & I will be participating in a 5K for Colon Cancer Awareness. I've got the running shoes ready, the jogging stroller loaded, and water packed for a bright & early departure.

But it looks as if we'll be looking like this lovely lady...



Good thing my mum just got the girls their own snazzy umbrellas (thanks mum).

If you like this vintage photo, check out The Graphics Fairy, a site I just discovered & love already...with more vintage clip-art than you'll know what to do with! The button is over on my left sidebar for future reference too.

I've also been crafting a bit this weekend & will be adding some new magnets & pendants to the shop.

Hope you have a happy Sunday & wish us some dry weather, will ya please?

Jaime

17 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Congrats on doing a 5K. I hope it went well. I did my first last year. Colon cancer awareness is a wonderful thing. My grandfather is a survivor. Good for you! Hope it didn't rain too much.

Ms Cupcake said...

Congrats!

Checking in from SITS. Wishing you a beautiful week. My best. Zen Cupcake

The Blonde Duck said...

I hope sunshine goes your way!

Miranda said...

So how did it go? :)

Anonymous said...

I just found that website last night!!! Is'nt it the best!!??

Amy said...

I bet you guys had a great run.

Lesley said...

super good luck...great thing for a great cause.

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Yay!!! What a wonderful thing to do :)

Robin said...

Good luck! What a great cause!

nikkicrumpet said...

Best of luck with your 5K...I'm impressed that you're doing such a good thing. I could complete a 5K in about 5 kazillion years!

Mallory said...

This is my first time visiting your blog... good for you with the 5k! :) I particularly love the "bathing in the wilderness" pictures! haha! I'm Hollys sister and she told me how cute your blog was:)

Sarah J. said...

I have been training to do a marathon...it's a lot of work! Props to you for taking time out for a good cause! Sorry about the rain. :(

P.S. I LOVE your blog.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Wow! I am IMPRESSED! What a wonderful cause! I can't wait to hear how things go. Good Luck and I hope the rain stays away!:) Lori

SoBella Creations said...

Good luck and Congrats on the 5K. Visiting via SITS.

Jessica Rodarte said...

I'm definitely wishing you well on your trip for such a good cause. :) Thank you for coming by to visit me. I'm loving your fun blog, and I'm eyeing several things in your etsy shoppe... So many pretties in there! Hugs.

Tristan said...

That was so nice of ya'll to do!

OMG, I just got my stuff today..thanks so much :)