Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A snowy day & shop update ~ V-day items 25% off too

We peeked out the window and what did we see?


...why Snowflakes of course...and you know Punky just couldn't resist...


 When it got nice and fluffy we bundled up and went out to see what we could get in to...


...but then I realized what the lil' devils were up to and decided to RUN like you know what...


...please don't let these 'little angels' fool ya, they were up to no good ...


...and definitely don't let that cute face fool ya either!  He decided to chew up the corner of my plantation shutters (too mad to take pictures, but when the storm calms, maybe I'll share)...


Then, we came in and made some homemade pizza...yum!


And you know our day wouldn't be complete without crafting something...for all the little princesses out there!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few items from my SHOP UPDATE: 

(Click here for some other items still up for sale)

Scrabble Tile Pendants:






Recycled Domino Magnets from Vintage Storybook Characters:

Love this fairy...


ALL ITEMS in the VALENTINE'S SECTION of my SHOP are MARKED 25% OFF, so head on over and grab em' up before the big LOVE day.  I ship almost daily so you should get them in plenty time!
 
Here's a sneak peek at a few items still left...




Now don't delay bloggy peeps :-)  

Oh, & is anyone going to Blogher in Chicago this year?  I'm really thinking about going with my girly WorkoutMommy.  Who's been before?  Any tips or advice?

Okay, I think this post has been long enough, thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day :-)


Jaime

12 comments:

Sig said...

Very cool! I used ot buy tons of Stampin Up, I may have to start again LOL

Anonymous said...

A snow day and homemade pizza! That looked awesome. No snow here. And no pizza either. :(

Anonymous said...

awe! Snow! Enjoy it for me...we won't be getting any here. :( And what ADORABLE pics of you guys!!!
ps...save me some homemade pizza;)

mommyholly said...

Ah, I am so jealous of that snow!!! :) You all look like you are having fun, snowballs and all haha!! LOVE those new things in your shop! xoxoxo

Tristan said...

Oh my..too stinkin cute!!!

Oh, and we..as I speak are getting another 3-4 inches of the loveliness!!!

And I ADORE that birdie pendent! I am still trying to convince the hubby that I NEED it..lol, he's not convinced yet!

workout mommy said...

we are going girlfriend! We'll leave DM and big daddy with those kids while we run like hell outta town!

Brandy said...

We got snow last night too but you will not find me playing in it. I hate being cold.

What a handsome boxer! I have one too...

I'm on the SITS welcome wagon and just thought I would stop by and say HI!

The Blonde Duck said...

Love the pink and leopard in the snow! :)

Stephanie said...

oooo I love love love the Vday stuff! Hola from Sits! I just thought I would stop by and say hello!!! :o) Have a good day!

Sandy said...

I love your snow pics and the pizza looks yummy!

Just sayin Hi to my fellow SITS Welcome Wagoneer!

Jennifer said...

Blogher sounds fun but don't think I'll make it this year... too much $$$!!

Ok your family is so adorable! Dog and all! And aren't you the crafty one?! You are very talented! Thanks for the warm welcome!

nikkicrumpet said...

fun in the snow and then homemade pizza...now that's a great day!