Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Monday, January 26, 2009

New V-day Cards...

...just in THE SHOP!



There are quite a few gift tags, scrabble tile pendants & bookmarks left for Valentine's Day too so go check it out if you get a chance :-)  I'm working on some REALLY CUTE pendants and magnets made of recycled Scrabble Tiles & Dominoes tonight so hopefully I'll have those updated this week too.  Thanks for peeking, you guys are AWESOME ;-)

Jaime

15 comments:

Rambling Girl said...

Loving your cards!

robin said...

LOVE these!!

Tristan said...

sooo cute! magnets, can't wait!

PamperingBeki said...

Adorable!

Jes said...

How are ya, Buddy?
Shop looks great, as usual!

agoodwitchtoo said...

Beautiful! And did you say magnets??? Oooooh....

Andrea Rooks said...

Lovely! The papers are delicious...

Polka Dot Moon said...

So cute!!!!!

tara @ kidz said...

Lovely. As always.

Jamie said...

Love those cards! Thanks for stopping by, feel free to drop by anytime.

Christina said...

Gorgeous cards!

Debbie and April said...

Yummy card, so cute.

Sally said...

So nice! Your work is so pretty!

Michele said...

Gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

Very pretty. I can't wait until I'm all moved and I can get my studio set up and create pretty things again. I miss it!!!