Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

Swaps

I'm sitting here at the beach in a hotel room rushing to get some "swaps" ready for the conference in the morning. Someone please tell me why o' why I procrastinate! I'm tired, I just got my girls in bed, and now my stomach is feeling yucky :-( I don't like the swap I'm making...but now it's too late to do anything about it. I ordered ribbon to add to it but I still haven't received it so that's a bummer.

Good news is that today was beautiful, we got here with NO stopping in a little over 3 hours (which is pretty good considering I was by myself & had all three girls with me), and I get to hang with my Stampin' Up! ladies & make cards ALL day tomorrow...yippee! Hopefully I'll learn a cool new trick or two so I can come back and share the wealth ;-)

Off to finish my swaps & catch some zzz's...

Oh, speaking of swaps...if you get a chance, click the link below to go check out Mommy Holly, she's got a fun Christmas book swap going on for the kiddos.

Sorry, I can't figure this iblogger on the iphone out. If anyone has it & has some tips...please send em' my way.


Christmas book swap

No comments: