Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Newspaper Posies

Last week I wrote a comment on my blogger pal Polka Dot Moon's blog about how I like to wrap gifts. Today, I received these beautiful Newspaper posies that she diecut, tore, distressed and embellished with colorful magazine pages...how cool! And what a great way to go green :-) They will be beautiful in my scrapbook, or on a card, or on a present, or....hmmm, there are so many ways to use them...good thing I got three, hehe! If you'd like some yourself, hop on over to her shop, she's got some for sale now.


And THANK YOU Polka Dot Moon for the nice freeby, they are so cute!

Jaime

9 comments:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

WOW! how cute are these? Love it!!

By the way, I am having a giveaway on my blog! I would love for your to stop by and check it out! :)

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Those are adorable!

Jennifer said...

Those are really cute!! I have a ton of scrapbook stuff and just can't bring myself to sit down and put anything together! I've got to get with it! I only have a scrapbook for my oldest son and the other 3 have none!!

Banana-head Pancake said...

those are great! I love wrapping gifts too. I saw a great bow in Readymade a few years back that they made out of plastic bags and it actually looks really fantastic - I use it all the time now.
yay for the holidays! I'm excited :)

Sara said...

OMG! I love those! They are so cute! Make sure you post a pic once you decide what to do with them!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Thanks for the kind words Jamie! Enjoy your posies :)

MaricrisG said...

so pretty and very creative! ANd not to say, it's FREE! that makes it more awesome! lol! We should all go green ( but not colored green!) - bloggy friends are great!

Maricris
SITStah

Jocelyn The Little LOVE Bug said...

Oh how cute!

Knit Purl Gurl said...

These are so adorable!!