Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yippee, I made my first Etsy Sale...

...yesterday & am soooo excited I could just...well, let's not go there ;-) I sat down while the kiddos were napping and came up with this cute little Owl card set & it sold the next day (which I am so stoked about).

I so love using bright, bold colors to make my cards usually, but since it's fall & the weather is getting chilly, I'm going to try to tone it down a bit. Here is one that I made today and just put in my Etsy shop ...

I just ordered a ton of stamp sets from Stampin' Up! and this was from the new mini holiday catalog. Isn't it cute? The leaves are all individually handstamped with my new inks & ya gotta love that bird. Okay, gotta go play with my new stamps now so I can bring some more cute cards your way...Chao!


Jaime

1 comment:

paula :: plays with mud said...

Those are so cute - and congrats on the Etsy sale!!