Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Monday, September 22, 2008

My high school reunion...

...was a blast! I don't know how the time has passed so quickly. I can't believe I'm old enough to even have a reunion, but I guess I need to suck it up and realize that time flies way too fast. I'm almost in tears knowing that in a blink of an eye my little ones will be at their high school reunions (okay maybe by the time that comes we'll be like "WOOHOO")...but I can't stand to even think about it right now.

I Loved reconnecting with old friends, hearing about what's going on in their lives and introducing them to my three girls and Jack at the picnic! It was so fun to see some of them playing the mommy & daddy (and Preggers) role too...and I'm sure they got a kick out of my crew :-)
I'm glad we went to the cocktail hour and dinner too! It was fun to get all dolled up and laugh it up all night long. It was almost like I had never lost touch with my peeps and it amazed me how many lived so close to us...so now we can REALLY stay in touch.


Is it bad that the only decent picture I got from the whole event happens to be of my girls?
If anyone has any good pictures please let me know and send them my way...you know I'm a scrapbooker & am usually not caught without my camera :-)


Well at least it was a good one..aren't they sweet?

No comments: