Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy

We took our girls to the Disney on Ice show today and we ALL LOVED it...as usual! It's our third ice show and we'll definitely keep going back for more. My only complaint is the prices for the snacks & fun stuff, but that's to be expected I guess.


Here is our breakdown for the show...
...Tickets: $200...
...Picture taken with cardboard cut-out Tinkerbell: $12...
...Big bucket o' popcorn: $12...

...Cotton candy with cute little fairy hat: $10...

...Snow cone in a fairy cup: $10...
...Pretzel: $4...

...Soda: $6...

...Bottled water: $5...
...Watching our girls clap, wave & get so into it: PRICELESS!


I thought we were going to end up coming home with a little mermaid light wand because the guy shoved it in K's face and said, "Hey, this one matches your shirt!" Gotta love it!

So here are a few pix I took at the show...

Cars...


Lion King...

The Fairies...


& Tinkerbell & her man fairies :-)


Too many to post, but these were some of my fav's! It's all worth it to see the look on the girls face when we suprise them with tickets and to watch them get so into the show. What fun!


Jaime

2 comments:

workout mommy said...

I think we should take that aggressive approach w/Jockey, don't you? :)

you got some great pics--it was a very cute show!

Anonymous said...

I've been dragging my heels about getting the tix for my daughter, but your pics have inspired me!