Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Stampin' Up! kit arrived, yeah!!

I know, I know...I'm a big dork! Probably the only one of my friends who would get soooo excited over receiving a bunch of paper, ink, and stamps in the mail. I've been so busy lately, but I am dieing to put everything on the back-burner and jump into making cards with my new goodies!! Look at what I got...



& I also just got my own Stampin' Up! website. Check it out here when you get a chance and forward it to anyone who may be interested in getting creative.
You guys can laugh now but wait until you start getting awesome cards in the mail, you'll love me then!

Oh & by the way, here is my little cutie laughing at me because I'm so excited about my kit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Cuz! I want to come visit soon. Do you do cards with photos too? I want something cool along with Zorro and I for our Holiday card.....ponder it.....hehe