Please visit us at www.AForestFrolic.com. That would make me smile ear to ear :)

Friday, August 22, 2008

My New Adventure

I'm a Mom of three very active & beautiful little girls! I'm in Nursing school to become a Labor & Delivery Nurse & I love to scrapbook, stamp & make cards. I love to try new tools, learn new techniques and ideas, & help others with what I've learned.
I just opened up my StampinMom Etsy shop...(even though it's not up and running yet) and hope to start selling the handmade crafts that I make. Mainly cards, scrapbook embellishments, paper & beaded bookmarks...but I also dabble in making wreaths for most seasons & holidays & love painting and decorating wooden letters (like names for kid's rooms). I also just became a Stampin' Up demonstrator so I can't wait to start doing workshops and trying all the new stamps and techniques.
This blog will be about a little bit of this & a little bit of that. I'm excited to start this fun adventure...and hopefully you'll enjoy my creations and hearing about my funny life!

No comments: